HduO - HduO water cooler

1 of 1 Hduo Reviews
Jun 20, 2010
review #186592

The product is advertised as a cooler for humans and automatically filling water bowl for dogs, but the bowl does not automatically refill, leaving pets thirsty.When the manual refill button on the back is used, the bowl overflows leaving a mess on the floor.

I am returning the product to the company. the product cost just shy of three hundred dollars, which is too much for a cooler that does not reliably water my pets.

The company lists and 800 phone number for customers to use, but the number is invalid for use.I did manage to contact sdomeone using an e-nail address listed on the website, but at this time I cannot recommend that you use this product or this company.

8a66f55
Had an experience with HduO?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1 of 1 Hduo Reviews
Florida

Feb 27, 2013 Sarasota, Florida

We have had this cooler for about three years, never an issue, love it, our dogs love it. Looking to buy another one for our Florida home.

MARY LOU

Oct 08, 2011 Sha Tin, Hong Kong

I HAVE HAD MINE FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND IT WORKS GREAT AS LONG AS THE SECOND SWITCH IS ACTIVATED TO AUTOMATICALLY FILL UP THE ANIMAL WATER BOWL. THE ONLY TIME I HAVE HAD TO USE THE MANUAL FILL SWITCH IS WHEN I WAS CLEANING IT TO FLUSH THE BLEACH SOLUTION OUT. IF THERE IS SOMETHING DEFECTIVE WITH IT, THEY WILL REPLACE IT FOR FREE.

Joe Rubino

Jun 13, 2011

I purchased my HDUO water cooler through Brookstone at a cost of just under $300.00. Just the 90 day warranty with them it started leaking all over my kitchen floor. They advised me to contact the company directly. When I did they agreed to send a replacement which just shy of the 1 year warranty the same problem happened! When I tried to call the company again they had apparently went out of business. Brookstone will not help me and I am now stuck with a broken cooler and out $300.00!

Linda@FuFuFashions.com

Sep 22, 2010

I have one and it works perfectly. Maybe it is on the carpet and not on a flat surface?? I have had mine for over 2 years and have never had a problem with it not filling up or overflowing.

×
You were reading a complaint about HduO.
Filing a new complaint about
×