HduO water cooler
The product is advertised as a cooler for humans and automatically filling water bowl for dogs, but the bowl does not automatically refill, leaving pets thirsty.When the manual refill button on the back is used, the bowl overflows leaving a mess on the floor.
I am returning the product to the company. the product cost just shy of three hundred dollars, which is too much for a cooler that does not reliably water my pets.
The company lists and 800 phone number for customers to use, but the number is invalid for use.I did manage to contact sdomeone using an e-nail address listed on the website, but at this time I cannot recommend that you use this product or this company.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I'VE NEVER DROPED THIS DOME! I'VE CARED FOR IT SINCE PURCHASE. THE SPLITS IN THE DOME ARE FROM COOKING ONLY. I purchased my oven when you only received one for the..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "I purchased a Samsung Dryer at the Savannah Georgia location and scheduled a delivery for February 20th. The dryer was delivered and installed. That afternoon my son-n-law..."
- ""THE WORST PLACE EVER TO TRY AND BUY SOMETHING! HERE'S THE ACTUAL BBB HISTORY FOR MY ON-GOING ORDEAL: I purchased a locket on this PicturesOnGold.com site. The locket was advertised with..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "Paid extra for 3 day shipping. Got items over a month later. WRONG sizes and grossly larger than their website says. Emailed what they think customer service..."
- "The Bedside Assist Rail I bought from Drive Medical via e-bay was advertised as new. The picture on eBay shows clean white rails. However, the item I received has brown..."