HduO water cooler
The product is advertised as a cooler for humans and automatically filling water bowl for dogs, but the bowl does not automatically refill, leaving pets thirsty.When the manual refill button on the back is used, the bowl overflows leaving a mess on the floor.
I am returning the product to the company. the product cost just shy of three hundred dollars, which is too much for a cooler that does not reliably water my pets.
The company lists and 800 phone number for customers to use, but the number is invalid for use.I did manage to contact sdomeone using an e-nail address listed on the website, but at this time I cannot recommend that you use this product or this company.10718d19 review #186592
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "EXTREME WARNING!!! This evil, hideous vet named Mark Nunez has done something bad to our pet behind the doors to make him sick (either gave him some improper medication or..."
- "The 400 unit condos at Wolf Creek, 13364 Beach Blvd, 32224, have shutters and other materials falling off the four story buildings. My building alone has had over 30 shutters..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "I Got Ripped Off By Rudy Vigil @ West Texas Big Bullies ------------------------------------------------ />This is the orginial post from The Dirty South Bully Boards POSTED BY RUDY VIGIL at WEST..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."